“Enabling our clients with a decisive, high quality, technology advantage…”
Founded: 1984; United States of America – Maryland Corporation
Information technology has grown in influence and possibilities over the past 30 years, and so has ITG. From our beginnings in 1984 as a software and peripherals provider for federal agencies we’ve become a national leader in delivering comprehensive IT solutions and services that meet the mission-critical needs of government at every level.
ITG provides information technology and consulting to customers in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, federal civilian government, state and local government as well as commercial, private sectors and individuals. Our areas of expertise have expanded to include products and services related to ISO and CMMI Consulting, Video Conferencing, Accessibility Products, Software Development, Warranty and Help Desk Support.
We focus on accelerating your business and solving your problems with the innovative application of expertise and technology. ITG’s corporate headquarters is located in Falls Church, Virginia; with offices accessible across the U.S. and Europe for all your technological wants and needs.
Over the course of the past 30 years, we have built our reputation on a record of quality, dependability, and exceptional customer service. Dedicated to our commitment to uncompromising performance, today we are a Best Practices IT company, which supports federal, commercial, and non-profit organizations over a global client base. Our perseverance and attention to quality have earned us over 30 years of continued profitability, a feat seldom accomplished in this challenging industry.
With unique qualifications in VTC Distance Learning, we have designed, installed and currently support hundreds of instances of LifeSize classroom, Dual Screen “Profiles” throughout the US DoD school system, across the United States and the world.
ITG Products & Services
- IT Hardware / Software
- Global Installation Services and Warranty Support
- IT Service Management and Help Desk Support
- Video Conferencing / Unified Communications/ AV Solutions
- Best Practices: ISO and CMMI Consulting Services
- Accessibility Products / ADA
- Software Development
- ISO 9001, ISO 20000-1, ISO 27001
- CMMI-DEV ML3
- CMMI-SVC ML3
- Microsoft GOLD CERTIFIED Partner
- ADA 508
- NIST 800-171 Compliance
- ITAR Requlated
Facilities & Staff
- Corporate Headquarters – Falls Church, VA
- Logistics/Engineering – Merrifield, VA
- Service to more than 1,100 U.S. locations
- Access to more than 130 international locations
- 24 x 7 x 365 Global Support Call Center, accessible worldwide
- Corporate Staff – 127
- Regional Field Engineers & Technical Specialists – 4000
- SEWP is a Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) authorized by the U.S. Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and managed by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). The SEWP acronym stands for Solutions for Enterprise Wide Procurement. NASA SEWP provides a wide-array of Information Technology (IT) products as well as product related services such as installation, implementation, warranty and maintenance, etc. In 2010, the contract offered more than 1.3 million products from more than 3000 manufacturers.
- Army Desktop Mobile Computing (ADMC-2) was a Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) vehicle and was the United States Army’s designated “primary source” for purchasing commercial IT hardware. Under Army CHESS, ADMC-2 provided a no-fee flexible procurement strategy through which an Army user may purchase commercial off the shelf (COTS) IT hardware via an e-commerce based process.
- Marine Corps Common Hardware Suite (MCHS) is an IT hardware procurement contract for the Department of Navy and United States Marine Corps. MCHS is a five year, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity, multiple-award contract for commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) computer systems, including ruggedized and non-ruggedized desktops and laptops, as well as servers and other associated computer equipment and accessories. The Marine Corp Common Hardware Suite is intended to provide common computing platforms and global logistics support for hardware purchased by Marine Corps Systems Command (MARCORSYSCOM).
- Navy ONE-Net
- Army First
- FIRST is the U.S. Army’s Field and Installation Readiness Support Team contract. Awarded beginning in 2007, FIRST is a 20 year multiple award, indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contract broken into four, five year contracts with an estimated value of US$36 billion. FIRST is an Enterprise Solution to provide innovative and responsive logistics support to meet the evolving mission needs of the war fighter. Its purpose is to provide logistics support services to the Army and other Defense Department operations worldwide. FIRST is used by Army Material Command (AMC), Forces Command (FORSCOM), Installation Management Command (IMCOM), and U.S. Army Reserve Command (USARC) along with secondary users consisting of all other Army elements and authorized United States Department of Defense (DOD) Agencies.
- GSA Schedule 70 GSA GS-35F-5395H
- ITG’s GSA Schedule 70 contains labor categories applicable to the Project Management, deployment, installation and maintenance of video conferencing systems, among others. Period Covered by the Contract: February 18, 1998 through February 17, 2018