The Crestron® FT2‑500‑ELEC FlipTop™ cable management system installs into a table or other horizontal surface to provide modular connectivity. The FT2‑500‑ELEC series feature a one-touch lid that retracts fully and disappears with the tap of a button. When the lid is retracted, 8 module slots are arranged in two rows of four. The flexible modular design may also be customized with an assortment of Crestron accessories.
All connections reside at the top surface, clearly visible and readily accessible. A selection of modular components enables custom configuration and quick installation. Backlit symbol icons clearly identify the connection type under any lighting condition.1 Precision fit and finish affords functionality and a clean appearance with machined metal surfaces finished in a choice of black or alloy.
FT2-500-ELEC-B Key Features
- Dashboard-forward design keeps connections close to the surface
- Backlit symbol icons on specific accessories (sold separately) illuminate for clear identification in a darkened room1
- Available in black and alloy metal finishes
- One-touch lid retracts and disappears at the tap of a button
- Provides 8 module slots arranged in 2 rows (4 modules per row)
- Adjustable plates accommodate a variety of cables with varying connector shapes and sizes
- Fits a 5-3/4 in. (146 mm) deep x 5-3/4 in. (146 mm) rectangular cutout (template included)
A simple modular tabletop connectivity solution for conference tables and presentation lecterns. Highly configurable using drop-in modules.
The Crestron® FT2‑700‑MECH‑ACUSB FlipTop™ series cable management system is a version of the standard FT2‑700‑MECH that also includes one basic AC power module (FT2A‑PWR‑US‑1‑BASIC) and one USB charger module (FT2A‑CHGR‑USBA‑BASIC).
FT2-700-MECH-ACUSB-B Key Features
- Simple-to-use tabletop presentation interface
- Stylish, unimposing design
- Simple one-touch toggling between multiple presenters
- Soft-touch capacitive buttons with multicolored status indicators
- Convenient left or right hand access
- Recessed cable storage compartment
- Available with or without cables
- Optional 120 Volt AC power outlet
- 4K and Ultra HD compatible
- Compact and easy to install
- Available in black or gray textured
- Integrates with DigitalMedia™ and other systems
Crestron Connect It™ Cable Caddy w/120V Outlet, No Cables, Black Textured
A cost-effective, simple to use tabletop presentation interface offering connectivity and one-touch control in a compact, stylish device that’s easy to install.
Using a Crestron Connect It Cable Caddy (TT-100 Series), anyone can easily connect their laptop, tablet, or smartphone device and instantly start presenting. Multiple cable caddies can be deployed across any sized table to enable natural, free-flowing collaboration amongst several participants in a huddle room, conference room, council chamber, or training lab. Simple one-touch control at each cable caddy makes toggling between sources effortless.
Media Pres. Wall Plate – Crestron DigitalMedia 8G+™, BlackMedia Presentation Plate for the CG-MP-WP Floorbox insert – DigitalMedia 8G+™. Provides a single-gang wall mount connection for DigitalMedia 8G+™ devices.