The Crestron® FT2‑500‑ELEC FlipTop
All connections reside at the top surface, clearly visible and readily accessible. A selection of modular components enables custom configuration and quick installation. Backlit symbol icons clearly identify the connection type under any lighting condition.1 Precision fit and finish affords functionality and a clean appearance with machined metal surfaces finished in a choice of black or alloy.
FT2-500-ELEC-B Key Features
- Dashboard-forward design keeps connections close to the surface
- Backlit symbol icons on specific accessories (sold separately) illuminate for clear identification in a darkened room1
- Available in black and alloy metal finishes
- One-touch lid retracts and disappears at the tap of a button
- Provides 8 module slots arranged in 2 rows (4 modules per row)
- Adjustable plates accommodate a variety of cables with varying connector shapes and sizes
- Fits a 5-3/4 in. (146 mm) deep x 5-3/4 in. (146 mm) rectangular cutout (template included)
A simple modular tabletop connectivity solution for conference tables and presentation lecterns. Highly configurable using drop-in modules.
The Crestron® FT2‑700‑MECH‑ACUSB FlipTop
FT2-700-MECH-ACUSB-B Key Features
- Simple-to-use tabletop presentation interface
- Stylish, unimposing design
- Simple one-touch toggling between multiple presenters
- Soft-touch capacitive buttons with multicolored status indicators
- Convenient left or right hand access
- Recessed cable storage compartment
- Available with or without cables
- Optional 120 Volt AC power outlet
- 4K and Ultra HD compatible
- Compact and easy to install
- Available in black or gray textured
- Integrates with DigitalMedia
and other systems
Crestron Connect It
A cost-effective, simple to use tabletop presentation interface offering connectivity and one-touch control in a compact, stylish device that’s easy to install.
Using a Crestron Connect It Cable Caddy (TT-100 Series), anyone can easily connect their laptop, tablet, or smartphone device and instantly start presenting. Multiple cable caddies can be deployed across any sized table to enable natural, free-flowing collaboration amongst several participants in a huddle room, conference room, council chamber, or training lab. Simple one-touch control at each cable caddy makes toggling between sources effortless.
Media Pres. Wall Plate – Crestron DigitalMedia 8G+