The Crestron Flex UC-C100-T system provides a customizable conference room solution for use with the Microsoft Teams Rooms intelligent communications platform. It supports a single video display1 and features a 10.1 in. touch screen (TS‑1070‑B‑S) and UC Bracket Assembly (UC-BRKT-200-S-T-ASSY).
The UC-C100-T system brings the full Microsoft Teams Rooms UC experience to any meeting space in an enterprise or SMB facility, whether implementing a cloud based Microsoft Teams Rooms deployment, on‑premises Skype® for Business software, or a hybrid of the two.
The UC-C100-T system provides the essential components needed to design a fully custom video conferencing space using your choice of display devices, cameras, speakers, microphones, and other AV equipment. Any Microsoft Teams software compliant USB camera and USB audio conferencing interface (or speakerphone) may be used.
Key Features UC-C100-T
- Conferencing integration solution for Microsoft Teams® Rooms software
- Native Microsoft Teams Rooms touch screen UI provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one‑touch meeting joins
- Complete kit contains a 10.1 in. touch screen and UC bracket assembly
- Optional integration with Crestron® control systems
- Direct connection option between UC Engine and touch screen for simple installation and configuration
- Network management and provisioning, system alerts, and the pairing of the touch screen to the system’s UC Engine through the XiO Cloud® service
- Premium‑level support with Crestron Flex Care (optional)
- Enterprise-grade security – connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Supports a single video display
The AirMedia® Presentation System 200 (AM‑200) enables secure wired and wireless presentation in lounges, lobbies, and open spaces, and integrates with popular calendaring platforms to maximize use. It is ideal for organizations with a dispersed workforce, open floor plans, and reliance on mobile devices to present.
The AM-200 mounts invisibly behind a wall-mount display and enables wired or wireless presentation with autoswitching. It features AirMedia 2.0 wireless presentation capability, an HDMI® input, HDMI output to the display (HD or WUXGA), and auto-on/off display control via CEC, serial, or IR. Connecting a source selects that input automatically and instantly displays the source image on the display. There’s no programming required, no dongles to plug in, and no remotes to lose or batteries to replace.
Key Features AM-200
- Complete room solution enables secure wired and wireless presentation with AirMedia® 2.0 wireless presentation from laptops, smartphones, and tablet devices, while delivering enterprise-grade security and content encryption to protect privacy and ensure compliance with IT policies
- Use with optional Crestron AirBoard® Whiteboard Capture Device or Kaptivo® Whiteboard Device to display and share whiteboard content
- Integration with Appspace® digital signage software platform for content display when system is not in use
- HDMI® input provides wired connectivity for sources
- Customizable welcome screen provides clear instructions for presenters, displaying space availability, meeting details, and other messages onscreen
- Natively integrates with Microsoft 365®, Outlook®, Google Calendar
, and other calendaring applications as well as Crestron Fusion® room scheduling and enterprise management services